Monday, January 27, 2014

Product Placement overkill

First it was Iron Man 3, with all that additional shot in CN crap (which they themselves didn't like) which doesn't add to the story, and now Transformers also? I think this is going a bit too far... I know the Chinese are rich and all, but I wonder what these studio execs are thinking...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/transformers-4-age-of-extinction-more-chinese-brand-product-placement-179169/

 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I first read about the IM3 and how some of it would be sort of geared towards China and it didn't quite sit right with me... it's all about sponsorship and money. And now with the upcoming TF movie - which i think might be a big flop in any case lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think ur rite buddy, man, the last two TF movies were so crap. :(

    ReplyDelete