Monday, January 6, 2014

Oh you buggy BF4..

Haha, good article to read! BF4 still crashes my PC; can't connect to games, hanging on launch with a sound loop which only a hard reboot solves, game crashes on deploy screen, directx error mid game and browser stuck in background.. OMG. BF3 DEFINATELY was not this buggy... actually, was in battlelog earlier, and looked and my old BF3 records... by jove, I think I had more fun then!

Oh, I didn't even mention the in-game problems, dun get me started haha.

1 comment:

  1. Screw EA and DICE man... can't tell you how many times I have cursed them. It's clear that EA gave DICE the directive to rush release BF4 in time for the next-gen console releases... take money first from consumers... worry about the fall-out later. Too many bugs to mention... shoot through walls, farked up hit detection, the whole way that the game interfaces with the browser - be it Chrome or IE - to send data back to the server, how most of the load is client based, etc just SUCKS... now whatever items i unlock in conquest doesnt show up as unlocked in Battlelog (i.e I unlocked IRNV for the Attack Boat but in BL it isn't unlocked) - it's so frustrating and also damn grindy... truely a waste of time. Granted I may not be actually very good at the game but then again my experience is hampered by all these bugs and also bad ping which is somewhat based on poor game design as well... dunno if they will ever address every issue.

    ReplyDelete