Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to the old Room! - Part 1

Spent this Sunday back at my old place packing up the last of my stuff ( I really have too much old stuff), but seeing some of these toys again, i actually forgot i had them in the first place!












Found my MASK raven again, still looks pretty good, and the driver (Calhoun Burns) is still inside!








Also found another bunch of G1 transformers that entertained me in the 80's and early 90's.... ahh, these toys show signs of being well played with!









Also got my Micro Machines collection largely intact; the playsets and all are still there, maybe a bit fiddly but working. :) My favorite was this tool box that opened up into a city, complete with bridge, airport and marina! :D









Gawd, i thought i threw these away; the tech specs and instruction manuals for my G1 TF's and GI Joes. Most of my viper figs are wonky now, the rubber band midsection deteriorated on most of the figs.












One of my favorite figs, the COBRA B.A.T (Battle Android Trooper), it had interchangeable hands PLUS a cool hologram sticker in his chest! :D


1 comment:

  1. AWesome ! These are worth a fortune both sentimentally and monetary ! Cool haul man ! keep em' well ! :D

    ReplyDelete