Sunday, September 18, 2011

Room Cleanup! Part Tres.











Clearing out the storeroom today, pleasant surprise to see these old toys again, even though they were stored in boxes, most came out prrreeetty ok. :p Some of the rubber tires had the 'rot' though, that's to be expected in our climate!











Found some toys that have not been seen in a while! This is the F4 from the X-Panders toy range by galoob. (Yes, it sounds like suspenders, a most unfortunate similarity!). The "Power Deploy" feature for this still works and most parts are intact. The Apache is also there, missing one or two acessories. Also found some sky commanders stuff mostly intact, so that's cool.











Also found my Classic Star Wars figs on top of my cupboard in a box... :P i should keep them better!

2 comments:

  1. Classic MASK toys ! Kudos man ! I see we have more or less the same classic Star Wars figs ! Rows of em' at Oriental AMK back in the day... very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I'm from Brazil, did you want to sell your Xpander set? I'm looking for it but it's an old toy and if I find is broken or missing all pieces... please, let me know and contact me: fabbricioeduardo@gmail.com - best regards

    ReplyDelete