Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mond.. Oops it's Tuesday!

Wow, busy week! Sunday was my boy's 4th birthday.. OMG time flies man, these kiddies grow up fast! Too many things to do, too little time! Not playing as much bf4 as I'd like, but I think priorities change haha! I'd like squeeze in a round or two before I gotta go bathe the kiddies, then i'll have to wait till they sleep before I can play.... and sometimes I just knock out before I even start haha. Darn, I'm starting to be like a vampire!
 
Well, a few thing about the 2nd Assault expansion I've learnt; Oman must be the worst TDM map in bf4, Firestorm is ok in CQ but too cluttered in TDM, Metro is still the same crap, in that sense, it makes Locker look tame and well designed. Caspian still looks good, good for CQ and ok for TDM although it does become a snipe fest. AS VAL rocks, but too bad on the limited ammo... reloads fast tho. DAO-12 is awesome.... but reloads take foreverrrr, even slower than in BF3. F2000 is pretty decent, but for short to medium range engagements. Didn't have a chance to try the M60!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man.. I usually play in the mornings and on US servers when it's like 3 AM their time.. hardly get any decent aussie servers other than the usual CQ servers. Hate being kicked for high ping and those NO EXPLOSIVES servers are annoying. Metro 2014 is messy... Firestorm is madness and everyone just shoots into spawn points like that TDM map we played the other day.. everyone was camping in that building and shooting into our spawn point ! Tried to deploy a radio beacon at another location but no use :P The F2000 was annoying as hell to unlock and not very affective actually.. unlocking the GOL Magnum is gonna be tough :P M60 is pretty awesome ! It's like a sniper rifle on roids !

    ReplyDelete