Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy 15th Birthday MGS!

Well well, it's been 15 years? OMG, I was a young lad back then in them good ol days when things were simpler! Yeah, the first time I saw MGS on those "OEM" disks, I was totally blown away, the production values then for a PS Game were totally amazing (although the graphics are antique by today's standard's, but it's not always about the graphics eh?)
 
So happy birthday Snake! Although you'll not be voiced by David Hayter, you'll always remain the epitome of the Silent stealth action hero with the super gruff voice! ;)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Solid Snake.. my all time favourite video game character ! Got me hooked on console gaming ! Good old days when things were really much simpler man.. totally agree. Won't ever forget that part of the game with Psycho Mantis ! Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete