Monday, September 30, 2013

Anddd.... and new week begins anew!

I've been conspicuously missing from posting this weekend, because there's not much time between the kiddies and rounds of D3 on the PS3.. (Chionged to Hell Difficulty by the way). The game I feel is much more balanced this time round, the drops are better and the difficulty scales better; if the game gets too in your face, you can always drop the difficulty back to normal. They've introduced the Master I-V difficulties to keep the game interesting/rewarding, seems fair enough especially once your EQP gets better.
 
I GOT to try out GTAV! It's sitting there on my desk... looking sad... crying out for me to release it haha! The videos of it look too awesome, could this be the ultimate Open World game? I remember playing GTA Vice City and listening to the 80's songs on the radio while driving aimlessly around... ahhhh good days.
 
Also finally picked up my STGCC metroplex... fark, the box is ridiculously big! Prob 40% air. :p

2 comments:

  1. Metroplex is in ? Hope TFH remembers to reserve a set for me. Have you noticed that D3 on PC is damn laggy now ? Ever since they came out the console version... sucks to play on PC now. GTA V is entertaining at best - graphics are nice though for the PS3. Vice City was awesome... good old days !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah buddy! The Hasbro version was in about a month or two ago, the STGCC one was beginning of Sept, and today, the TakaraTomy version is out! :)

    ReplyDelete