Wednesday, September 11, 2013

iPhone 5S/5C debut!

Well, not much of a debut actually since so much was leaked/already known about it! Most of the guesses were spot on, like the fingerprint sensor and the new champagne colored one. Tech wise, it's just a enhanced model of the 5, ie. slightly bigger screen, faster processor... but I'm more interested in the battery life, cos I find the iPhone 5 has atrocious battery life... less than half a day and poof! You're at 50%... even my iPhone 4 could last a day or 2 without charging! Plus iOS 7 may make it worse haha.
 
There's also the 5C, which is a budget version of the iPhone 5.. nuff said. Apple better up their game on their next release, because seriously, their line is getting weakkkk, and more and more people ARE going for other phones! Had a friend on facebook who was joking, 5S is for 5S-ame... and the 5C is for.... 5C-heap... :p
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah agreed - battery life really sucks for the iPhone 5 but I find that if I dont listen to ipod or like browse extensively throughout the day, then the batt life is not too bad. The camera is not too bad as well on the iphone 5 but I dont really like the earphone jack being on the bottom. other wise it's pretty ok but I think will change to another phone when it's time to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete