Thursday, December 19, 2013

And So it arrives...

... the last workday of the year! I will savour every second of it and reminisce over the year spent slouched over this desk.... NOT!
 
Somehow this one slipped by me, wouldn't have found out about it if not for my buddy telling me! Strangely also, the gaming outlets didn't cover this too... Hmm... anyways, there's a new Free-To-Play game called Star Wars : Attack Squadron, I'd give it a try, but it's sad that no one wants to pick up a proper full game for this. Hey, it's Di$ney.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could say the same as to how good it feels to complete 12 months of work - mine ended in late August lol ! Yeah - Disney should just make an X-Wing game ! Will have to see how SWAS works out - probably gonna be like SW Battlefronts :P

    ReplyDelete