Monday, December 1, 2014

Welcome to December!

Soooooo... it's the first day of the last month for 2014! Oh man, and a wet Monday it was too! Darnnit. Luckily the roads aren't too packed due to the school holidays!

Was playing a bit of D3 again on the PS4... didn't realise that they went ahead and patched it to have the 2. something patches like the PC version ( those greater rifts and all ). Apparently they're not going to support it on the PS3 anymore? So no choice but to migrate my characters over... luckily they had that feature although it's a one way thing.

Man, also on GTA V.. the detail in the game is crazy. I was driving and bumped into another car, that driver like, GLARED at me and gave me the middle finger... and his head followed my car as i drove off, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment