Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Toosday!

Oh man, nothing much happening over here, although the weather's been alternating between rainy/hot here! Sick weather... :p BF4 has been an.. annoying experience at best recently. Been experiencing the "rubber banding" issue in the Naval Strike maps mostly, this seemed to have happened only recently, although DICE has acknowledged it as a server issue. On top of that, i've been getting random disconnects mid-game for no reason, where this never happened prior to the latest DLC. Oh well. Can't wait for the next Diablo 3 expansion on the console! :p

2 comments:

  1. I dunno everyone is saying how the new NS maps are awesome - they're different I give them that but they aren't necessarily better in terms of the gameplay... I STILL get punkbuster kicked when joining certain servers and still get kicked midway through certain games... I've done port forwarding on UDP/TCP ports 3659 and made sure Punkbuster wasn't blocked in windows firewall but the issue still occurs.. DICE isn't replying to people who complain so... dunno whats going on.. Rubber banding and lag is still a big issue. I infact prefer to play BF3 now... I caved in and bought Reaper of Souls... with Patch 2.0 and Loot 2.0 - it's a much improved experience I must say... to Westmarch ! I'm sure the console version will be much better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Must... stay.. away.... from Diablo 3 PC! ;)

    ReplyDelete