Saturday, May 2, 2009

Post for the weekend...

Went AGAIN to rotor at kitchener, the people there must recognise me by now! :p Anyway, went and got myself a E-sky King 3 RC copter. :p I only did that cos i told myself that i would get it if the shop had it.. and didn't expect them to!
Quite sweet this baby, it has a very solid feel to it, and access to the inner parts is easier.. uh.. the manual is so-so, typical china english... :p
Another reason why i got this is cost, for a 400-450 copter, this is cheap... the total cost is not even enough to buy a good JR or Futaba controller! :p I figured i'd get used to bashing this 6-channel first before i move to bashing a $800+ chopper!
Weeelll... no time to fly it anyway! Battery is still charging!!! : And i'm booking in for the remainder of my ICT tomorrow... so prob only next week then will i have a chance to test fly.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment