Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dreams?

Ah! I reminded my self to put this down before i forget! Had a wierd dream two days ago, but real vivid; i was (of course) in some other place, i now can't remember the details, but it was this old house which is kinda like a farm, you know, those thachted one with clay and all, i think it had two floors... anyway, in one part of the dream, there were a lot of poor/tired people suddenly approaching the house, so i started preparing the kitchen and getting drinks for them...

... anyway, next thing i knew, i was looking across something like a savannah, i can still remember what it was like, it was dawn, and there were some animals in the foreground. There was something like a river in the distance, and beyond that, there were two trees.

Both trees had a beautiful shaft of light shining down on both of them at an angle. I told myself i had to take a picture, so i took out my cameraphone (yes, my phone :p) but before i could take the view, the light shining on the tree right in front faded away; there was still light on the other tree.

But the large tree now had a backdrop of thousands of stars against a purple sky... man, it was beautiful... i could almost smell the clean air.

Am i going crazy? I dunno, but it was all so vivid and real.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Man... wat a dream ! :) The other night I dreamt I was some place and this dog - i think it was a golden retriever - came up to me and started jumping on me and all.. like in a real friendly way.. it felt so real.

    ReplyDelete