Thursday, November 28, 2013

COD : Ghosts

Hmmmm, just started playing COD : Ghosts, and am into the later half of the game already.... and man, is the COD series getting worse or what? Seriously, if I didn't read about it, I wouldn't have known a lot of the scenes are recycled from the previous COD games.... I was playing the underwater level last night... when I realized it was set out the exact same way as Black Ops II was! Even with the stupid sonar ping thing and all! OMG.....
 
Anyway, the game is pretty clichéd already, and the storytelling is weak. It's like, you know, the developers know they can stuff this poor quality drivel down people's throat every year.. and people still lap it up.... gosh, the state of games nowadays... GTAV is pure literature compared to this haha!
 
Hey, an idea! How about an open world COD? First dibs! I should get royalties! :p
 
Final impressions when I complete the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment