Monday, May 20, 2013

Shack monday

Gawd, my legs haven't ached like this in a bit; all the squatting up and down patching the cables gave me cramps in my calves!

Worked till bout 10.30pm on Saturday, the main building proved a bit tricker, and then there were the cabling issues, but those luckily could be resolved.

This kinda prepared us for the next day, and we finished by about 7pm. I tell you, time just flew by, why isn't it like this on normal days?

Anyway, today turned out pretty ok still, nothing major occurring other than an unexpected overload and some users not know how to use the system.... But all considered, pretty peachy! :p


2 comments:

  1. Alas, the life of systems support is such... farked up man. We work hard not just to advance our careers but to keep them. And the sad thing is that although you clear the day's work, you know tommorow it starts all over again.. sucks. I already got a few more weekends they've already said must go back to work due to Data Centre move and whatnots... sigh. But you worked til quite late on last sat man ! Hope you get off day replacement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they better give me my off in lieu! :p U take care too man, health and loved ones more important!

    ReplyDelete