Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HT... Why?

Man, seeing this HS for the SDCC 2012 Exclusive Cap'n America's got me worried! There's been a couple of figs already where the prototype doesn't match the final production HS.... is this actually misleading the consumer? Purchases are all based on the preproduction stuff, so are they actually cheating us?

I think HT should slow down and focus on quality; otherwise they'll just cause another crash of the 1/6 market again with shoddy products! Safest i think, is to stick with the iron man suits. :P

Back to the figure, from certain angles it looks like those classic 12" GIJOE figs haha.


1 comment:

  1. Haha ! Yeah I saw this pre-release by HT... farkers... typical of any company that is wanting to cover too much too quickly... I dont think this Captain America V1 as I like to call it is any good in terms of the HS... wake up HT !

    ReplyDelete