Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ghosts of Razgriz












Got this package today in the mail, nice to recieve this after coming back from camp! It's the Razgriz Air Command Patch, more commonly known as "The Ghosts of Razgriz". It's from the game Ace Combat 5 (which i daresay is my favorite game on the PS2) by Namco.












There's also the book "A Blue Dove for the Princess" which is the story behind the legend of Razgriz. It's also Nagase's favorite book and some parts are read in the game if i remember correctly. :)

Pretty cool stuff! Now Namco/Bandai, could you please release the HD version of AC5 please? :p

5 comments:

  1. I have so longed for that patch... I was too young to afford the pre-order version when it came out... I have spent my life hunting down those patches. When I heard the ghost patch and the book came out, I had to see if it was true. Props on being able to have those wonderous items in your collection. Ace Combat 5 will always be my favorite game too. How in the world did you get those???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Haha, this is like, a SUPER late reply! You can get them from the Namco/Bandai website at (http://lalabitmarket.channel.or.jp/), they have quite a few other cool patches too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I absolutely believe that Ace Combat 5 is the best game ever created and would love both the patch and espetialy the book! ... but i can seem to find them on the site, you know of anywhere else I could find them???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, do you think it's still available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replica patch will be made in November. Look for it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete