Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clash of the Titans!

Caught the 2010 remake of the 1981 film "Clash of the Titans" during the week, thankfully i didn't pay any more for the 3D version as i heard it was kinda crap.

Truthfully, i found the 1981 version much better; the new one is a good homage to the old film, but i found it too rushed, and the character development was non- existent.

The skinny white "end of the world" guy really bugged me, wtf was he in the film for? Just to irritate people? He acted like a drugged out hippie if you ask me. And perseus had too many companions (who didn't last too long)...

Well, an entertaining show for sure, but not a classic. I remember how the stop motion Medusa freaked me out as a kid.. now THAT's frightening.. in some ways it still scares me more than CG stuff. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man, alot of ppl are saying that the original classic is much better :) Hmm... maybe I'll just get this on BD or something :P

    ReplyDelete