Friday, December 18, 2009

The weather outside is frightful...



... and so is the shopping crowd! Seems like every M/F/S is out in town shopping, or at least, window shopping. There weren't that many people actually buying gifts, or maybe it's just me? :p

Weathers been dreadful too, think everyone i know has had flu the past coupla days. Tis the season to be flu-ey! GP was nice enough to tell me ' i don't think it is H1N1', thanks doc! :

Well, it's that time of year again, i guess one that i actually look forward to. It's scary how time seems to fly. Each year i tell my buddy 'it'll be christmas soon', and in the blink on an eye, here it is again!

What do i like about christmas? It has this 'feeling', this smell, that is different from all other holidays. I guess it's that one time in the year i can give myself a break, spend some time with my family, and also to reflect on things before the new year rolls in a week later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment