Monday, July 20, 2009

Just a dream...

Had a pretty disturbing dream recently, this happened Saturday afternoon while i was taking a nap. I dreamt i was in this big shopping centre, atypical of your suburban malls. I was a circular mall, and i was going up this escalator. I remember beign there to buy some books, it was quite bright in the mall.

Suddenly, my 'phone' rang, and i saw that it was my buddy who called me, so i answered with a 'yoz what's up!'.

There was a pause, and i heard his voice, almost breaking, but saying : "my mum passed away ben"... i was really shocked, and felt sick to the stomach... i woke up shortly after, and almost immediately SMS'ed him, before realising it was just a dream.

I still felt kinda ill after that, like my mind was telling me something like that happened. Well, i believe that all of us will pass one day. The day will come when my own parents, siblings and relatives will all pass to the other side.

But in dreams, death is only symbolic. It usually means change or growth in some way... buddy, didn't mean to freak you out man, sorry about that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, it don't mean nothing :) like you said, it's just a dream... what sort of freaked me out was that today, just this morning, my brother told me about his own dream of similar circumstance. Well... don't really know what to make of it, but for now, I'll just try not thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete